1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Notre Dame = FRAUD

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 2, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I think Starman is saying if he ran any of the other networks, he wouldn't even mention the words Notre Dame--never mind blow them at any opportunity--because they are the telecast property of a rival network.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

That's my favorite part of the OSU-UM rivalry. Every Ohio State fan I know wants Michigan to be 0-10 and be outscored 567-3 going into the OSU game. Every UM fan I know wants OSU to be 10-0 with every OSU fan thinking national championship so UM can crush their hopes.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Is Charlie Weis a kangaroo?

Seriously, the man has a pouch.

"Charlie, the dingo ate your baby."

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

It's so much sweeter that way, though! ;D

(Actually, I want Ohio State to lose to everybody, every week. Especially the cupcakes like they scheduled today. ... But, when Lloyd Carr is your coach, you know you're not going to be 0-10, but you know you're not going to be 10-0 either, 1997 notwithstanding ... so you root for whatever can twist the knife in those fuckeyes the most. I don't care if we have been outscored 567-3 entering the third week in November, as long as we come out ahead of those fuckers.)

5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Is that cupcake OSU scheduled today the same one Michigan barely beat last year?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Will someone please reincarnate me as A_F's bookie?

Notre Dame = FRAUD.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

When Ohio State scheduled that cupcake today, that cupcake was coming off a couple pretty good years. NIU did flirt with the Top 25 rankings a couple years ago.

That's the thing with football scheduling sometimes. A mid-major school puts together a pretty good year and can get on a Top 25 team's schedule. But by the time that game rolls around, the mid-major has slipped a bit.

8. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Notre Dame 14
    Georgia Tech 10

Can a fraud possibly be 1-0?

9. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

10. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

11. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

half the fuckin' teams in college football are 1-0 now and the other half are 0-1

12. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Overpriced, off the hype . . . the saps who laid the TD will be paying, Tuesday.

Draft saved Draft deleted