1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

... not that there's anything wrong with that

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Oct 10, 2006.

1. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

You know, there's just never anything you can say that doesn't have the innuendo! LOL...And yeah, I said "taking a stab" :)

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

And tonight, Dyepack will once again stalk me onto a thread and say something inane about me (in this case, I don't even have an inkling about what your objection is). But as usual, thanks for your obsession with me. It's so gosh-darned flattering.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

He doesn't seem druish

4. The Big Ragu

Danish, not Dutch. Never gone Dutch. Closest I came was my South African girlfriend who lived with me for 6 months. She wasn't Dutch, but she spoke Afrikaans, which is a lot like Dutch.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Ragu:

Please lower your resistance-to-humor gauge to stun. It's set on kill right now.

Sincerely,

Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Starship Enterprise

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Ragu's sister?

[​IMG]

7. The Big Ragu

For once, you're right... I'm sorry. So used to being picked at by you that I didn't give it a fair read.

8. CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma New Member

Go play in rush hour traffic, you epic piece of dried dogshit.

9. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

So glad you respect human life. I am sure people that murder and commit horrible crimes are fine by you as long as they elimate people who you don't like. (for unknown reasons)

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

So we just let the animals kill each other? [/trainingday]

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well, didn't Mr. Warmth turn this thread all soft and fuzzy...

12. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

ATTENTION ALL UNITS - possible threadjacking in progress...suspect is considered to be unarmed, unintelligent and completely pathetic...
    [/quote]
    That was funny. LOL
    What is funnier is that newspapers around the country are losing money and laying people off. A few reasons why, newspapers are out of date in the day of digital technologies, arrogant and ignorant writers are turning people away and they are usually have poorly written and non-factual articles.

Draft saved Draft deleted