1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Starman justice, but it'll have to do

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by OTD, Dec 6, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Good for the neighbors.

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That's what gets me about this story. I could see some dumb fellow teenager doing this, but a 40 year-old mother of 2 creating a handsome boy persona just to torment the neighbor girl. WTF was the motive, just because she had a "falling out" with her daughter?

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

1. Move far, far, far away.

2. Lori Drew: Whatever your middle name is, start using it.

3. Don't ever do shit like this again.

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

My favorite line in that story:

``I just really hope that no one comes out here and does something insane,'' Buckles said. ``If they do, I hope they get the right house.''

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

This will not end well for the Drews.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If you're gonna shun her, shun her. Doing nasty things to her is not shunning, it's called giving up the moral high ground. The neighbors could stand some tips from the Amish in this matter.

7. If you work in sports, you know a lot of 40-year-old mothers, dads, adults, who have the mentality of pre-teen kids.

Solid point.

8. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"NBC presents the Waterford Crystal Drive block party, brought to you by Kay Jewelers, because ever Killing begins with "K"."

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

If Lori Drew did this to my daughter, Lori Drew would be pushing up daisies in an empty lot somewhere.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Fuck that. I heartily endorse doing nasty things. I do. Call me a creep, I couldn't care less.

I hope they build that glass porch and a brick goes thru it the first night. Taking the low road? I could not care less.

0 charges + ignoring the Drews while out watering their lawn does not come close to retribution for what they did to that girl.

Just my opinion.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

And Mrs. Drew still doesn't get it. Either that or her guilty conscience is forcing her to dig that hole even deeper.

http://meganhaditcoming.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-lori-drew.html

(It was posted on another thread, but it deserves a home here, too.)

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She just needs to grow up, move and start over.

Draft saved Draft deleted