1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not Sports BUT it's TAHOE!

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by SEWnSO, Jul 19, 2006.

1. SEWnSO

SEWnSO Member

http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobID=661273

Company: Tahoe Daily Tribune
    Position: Seeking Editor
    Job Status: Full-time
    Salary: Negotiable
    Ad Expires: August 23, 2006
    Job ID: 661273

Description:
    Daily newspaper located in beautiful South Lake Tahoe, seeks an experienced and community-oriented editor. We publish five days per week with a paid circulation of 10,000. If you are a strong weekly editor or the 2nd person on a small to medium daily with excellent people skills, good news judgment and a strong sense of community this could be the spot you are looking for. We are part of a strong, value oriented, family-owned group offering excellent benefits. The newspaper is part of a highly respected group of small regional newspapers. The location and its surroundings are absolutely gorgeous.
    If you have management experience in a news or comparable environment, and this sounds like the direction you are desiring to build your career, send your resume with samples of your work to: Tahoe Daily Tribune, 3079 Harrison Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 or Fax (530) 541-1804 ATTN: Gail Powell-Acosta, Publisher or gpowell@tahoedailytribune.com.

2. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

I'm going man, i'm going!

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

How far is this one from Tahoe?

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I heard that this place is only 15 minutes away from Fresno.

Draft saved Draft deleted