1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Northeast Ohio Prep Stringer available

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by gilles73, Nov 4, 2009.

1. gilles73

gilles73 New Member

I am a freelance sportswriter with over 15 years experience. I'm located in Lorain County but can easily cover events in Erie, Huron, Cuyahoga, Ottawa and Ashland Counties as well. If you are seeking someone to cover any postseason events (football or otherwise) that just so happen to be located in these areas and it happens to be too far to send a reporter or one of your own stringers, allow me to give you a hand.

I do currently string for a paper in Lorain County and I do give them first-dibs, but with only one area football team remaining in the playoffs, I should be free to lend a hand to others in need.

Also, I am a very experienced wrestling reporter, having covered the Ohio State Wrestling Tournament every year since 2000. If you are seeking someone to help with wrestling coverage, I may be of assistance to you as well.

Feel free to e-mail me at dangilles73@gmail.com or PM me through this site if you are interested. Thank you.

2. gilles73

gilles73 New Member

I am covering the Division VI state championship game between Norwalk St. Paul and Delphos St. John Saturday for a Web site. If anyone needs any additional coverage from this game for their papers or media outlets, please let me know. It would be no problem to write an additional story or two. PM me or e-mail me.

Draft saved Draft deleted