1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Norm MacDonald. Courtney Thorne-Smith. Ten years later, finally on YouTube.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dedo, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Reduced? He probably wants to work in a country where a dollar is really worth a dollar.

2. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

But let me guess: had Norm been cracking wise about global warming, you'd think that was pure comedy gold.

You're so predictable.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one, but I loved Norm's Show for the three years that it lasted...

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, if you're in the minority, then so am I. ;)

5. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Great video. Now if somebody would upload the infamous episode of Later with Bob Costas in which he interviews Marilu Henner. Topics covered included what she was doing when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon and praying to get the Three Stooges into heaven.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Norm MacDonald is hilarious with just about everything he does. His approach and timing are consistently great.

7. Dedo

Dedo Member

The Norm Show was indeed great. And believe it or not, all of the episodes are available for download (along with other classic clips of Norm on Dave, Conan, etc.) here:

http://www.ianswerquestions.com/norm.php

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Outstanding work, Dyno.

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on a late-night talk show.

As brilliant as the final half of this clip is, Norm's random mutterings prior are almost as good.

"Are you talking about Melrose Place?"
    "You're the biggest ass I ever met."

Draft saved Draft deleted