1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Wonder I use Netflix

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dirk Legume, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I've found virtually all cinema entertainment goes well with Veuve Cliquot splits, myself.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

When have you ever been served scorching hot popcorn at the movie theater?

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

If I get anything, which I usually do, it's a soda. I used to get the pretzels with cheese, but not in years.

4. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Pommery. Happiness in a glass.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

It's happened a couple of times actually. And besides, scorching takes on a new meaning when you're talking about temperatures at which your genitals will be uncomfortable.

6. Sconnie

Sconnie Member

There's a place in my hometown that shows old new movies...films that have been at the big theatres for a few months, then they go to this place.

Admission is $3, you can pay a buck to fill up a container of popcorn, and they have pitchers of beer, pizza and tables. 25 bucks for two tickets, a pizza, a pitcher of Spotted Cow, and a bucket of popcorn.

Plus, this place is refurbished from the 50s, so it is a HUGE theatre with all the modern digital amenities. It's awesome

Draft saved Draft deleted