1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Idiots Allowed Hockey League

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Oh, no you didn't. :mad:

Listen, baldy, just take a big bite of the sandwich you made for yourself, chew hard, chew long and swallow. Then pull that ever-present cap of yours back over your non-existant hairline and thank your lucky stars you're not covering high school hockey back here.

After all I've done for you, you slander me with false accusations of back hair. :mad:
    As if Uma would marry a person with back hair.

2. When he played youth and high school hockey, Jim Korn was more of a offensive threat than goon. Very much so.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

He was in college also but give him credit - he was able to stay in the NHL for 12 years by morphing into a goon. Totaly not his off ice personna. On Ice he kicked some ass - ask Marty Mcsorley or Gary Howitt.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I've also got Joe Beranek and Pete Peeters rated vbery high on my draft board.

5. Garner

Garner Member

Hahaha I'm thinking of going on Rogaine, since I have little to worry about concerning anti-doping agencies. And I admit, I don't have a personal knowledge of your back hair, but the people of Idaho have let me down before.

I covered some club lacrosse, but that's as close as I'm getting to a rink out here. They won't even let me put hockey briefs in the paper. I try to tell them Isbister is relevant, but nobody listens. hahaha

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Ask your wife. She's quite familiar with my body hair. :eek:

7. Garner

Garner Member

Interesting... my wife went blind six months ago. 8)

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

That's about the time you disrobed in front of her again, right?

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I warned you guys, he knows stuff. Another championship for the Icy Hots.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If I draft Bill Barber, can I trade him for a gift certificate for a deep-fried hamburger at Dyer's in Memphis?

11. Garner

Garner Member

hahaha I don't even own a robe, sucker!!
    Oh man, that was hilarious.

12. Garner

Garner Member

have another donut, you fat pig!

Draft saved Draft deleted