1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Bigger Idiots...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 14, 2007.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I am not a sexagenarian... no comment on the masturbation fantasies.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't mind no reason. I miss the rhyme.

3. I think the hard question that no one wants to ask is, why did none of these sixth graders try to rush the gunman? At least count the shots...

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Blame it on the public schools. They are teaching them to cower under desks.

At least home-schooled kids have the right idea. Every time the dog barks they spring to the window with a .22.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I have vague memories of doing the nuclear bomb drill when I was in first or second grade, where we got down under the desks, put our heads into our chests and grabbed our knees in front of us. How exactly would that have helped in the case of a nuclear attack?

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Theoretically, it at least prevents you from being flash-blinded by the blast, but the point more was to maintain order by giving you something to do so you're not panicking.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I don't eat no lemons, but I loves me some limes.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i thought this was a thread about jvd and his douchebag brother rok.

Draft saved Draft deleted