1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No. 1 basketball prospect Andrew Wiggins to Kansas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, May 14, 2013.

1. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Never thought someone could outspend Calipari. Let this begin talks of how Self is dirty.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Murray was a scoring beast, but he wasn't on the same level as Kidd. Kidd looked like he could have walked off the court as a junior in high school and started for most NBA teams. Kidd and LeBron were really the only high school players I thought that about... I never saw Garnett or Kobe in high school though...

3. Mizzougrad96

Stoney,

Those tweets are pretty tame... I've seen worse in the talkback section at the Herald-Leader... :D

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Interesting that "faggot" is censored, but #Fag is not ...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Could have been calling him a cigarette.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

When I miss your lips, I'll put a f*g in my mouth and think of you.

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yeah, will they even bother to put that he "plans to major in sociology" in the media guide? He "plans to be at KU for about seven months" is more likely.

8. Mizzougrad96

He plans to major in Geography, which means learning as much as he can about Charlotte, Sacramento, and New Orleans, since that's where he'll be for the next 3+ years.

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

Black Jesus, aka Earl "The Pearl" Monroe, according to Sonny Hill, could do no wrong. Patrick Ewing was a beast, hence the nickname. I've heard stories about Doc Rivers.

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

LOL and minor in economics because he'll have a lot of loot.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The old Boston Shootout all-star tournament back in the '80s is where I saw Rivers. He had about 35 points in one half in the game I saw. Unstoppable. It's to his eternal credit how he morphed into a competent pass-first NBA point guard after seeing the limits of his game at that level.

12. doctorx

doctorx Member

Don't forget Orlando.

Draft saved Draft deleted