1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nicole Richie Busted for DUI in LA County

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Nicole Richie was arrested for a DUI early this morning after two drivers spotted her SUV going the wrong way on the 134 Freeway in Burbank and called 911.
    [​IMG]
    When the CHP responded, Richie was stopped in the carpool lane and was alone in the vehicle. When cops approached the vehicle, Richie was on her cellphone. Law enforcement officers tell TMZ Nicole Richie admitted she had taken Vicodin and smoked pot. A preliminary alcohol screening device revealed that Nicole was not under the influence of alcohol.
    The booking sheet also reveals that Richie is spectacularly healthy at 5'1" and 85 lbs. She's so tiny the two drivers that saw her SUV probably couldn't even see her in the driver's seat. They must've thought it was a ghost car.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's a good bet she wasn't heading for the McDonald's drive-thru.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I wish her and the rest of that pack would all just go away.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

At 85 pounds, she's on her way.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

85 pounds? What's she living on, crack and sperm?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I crap bigger than her

7. markvid

markvid Guest

And the fool who started the thread.

8. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

See, I'm disappointed here. I figured she'd some something that might increase her caloric intake, and instead she was just smoking.

9. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Uh, given what she's dealing with, that was probably intentional on her part.

10. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

The Smoking Gun has the booking sheet from Richie's arrest, which indicates the many changes she's undergone since her 2003 heroin possession charge: She's now an inch shorter, five pounds lighter, and has switched races from white to black.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

1. Burlap sack.
    2. 2-3 bricks.
    3. A bridge over deep water. [/hondo]

12. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

This was clearly racial profiling...

Draft saved Draft deleted