1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nick Saban (poops) the bed

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by beefncheddar, Sep 8, 2006.

1. joe king

joe king Active Member

Except Parker comes out in short yardage. Earlier in the game at the 1, the took him out and had Haynes in the backfield when Batch fumbled the snap.

2. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

That was a 3rd down inside the 5 when Haynes came in ... he's always the 3rd down back ... Parker would have had 2 cracks at it inside the 10. There will be no Bettising his TDs this year.

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

is there anything more annoying than people yelling about their fantasy league teams?

i mean, we all have them, but nobody gives a shit about anyone elses beyond you and your opponent that week

douchebag

4. We have ourselves a winner!

Couldn't have said it better myself

5. joe king

joe king Active Member

Incorrect. It was first and goal from the 1. Parker had just carried twice in a row, for 6 yards each, to get it to the 1, then was lifted for Haynes.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

Message board posters who always complain about what annoys them.

And people who refuse to capitalize.

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

message board posters whose sole reason for being on the board seems to be to snipe at others.

(And the fantasy thing, let me second, or third, or fourth that. Just as bad as bad beat stories. Knock it the fuck off.)

8. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm torn. As a Dolphins fan, I'm pissed that Saban didn't throw the flag earlier (or harder). But as a Heath Miller owner, I love the fact that he got the TD.

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

No tonly that... though that is the overriding reality to be sure... no one cares, but also, there is no proof that anything anyone says on these boards is true.

Worthless posts.
    Be more pissed at his other two blown challenges last night.

Draft saved Draft deleted