1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NIAFL Press Conference

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigDog, Aug 3, 2006.

1. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Thank you all for coming. As you can see from the release, and the removal of one urinal from the NIAFL locker room, we have invited Lugnuts to join the NIAFL for the 2006 season.

Assuming she passes her intense physical, has none of Floyd Landis' testosterone floating around her, and learns to spell "I love the Yankees" backwarks and/or can spell "I love the smell of Derek Jeter's taint in the morning," she will be with the other 7 proud franchises and the 4 other not-so-proud ones for our draft later this month.

With that, I will take any questions you may have about the selection process.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Why the fuck didn't the Pope win?

3. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

It came to our attention that you're not really Catholic, and/or that you masturbate excessively, and/or have had fantasies about nuns.

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

And the problem is..........

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Mr. E. Meat, Newsly News: Why come you can do three threads on the fantasy football league opening but all baseball talk has to be confined to one thread? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Why isn't the goddamned NASCAR race in today's paper?

7. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

MR. ROSENHAUS: Next question.

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

It is our intention to do at least three more threads on the fantasy football league opening before the night is through. Hopefully, by night's end, we can catch the amount of space devoted to Box lacrosse and other nonsense.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Because.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

2muchcoffeeman, The Daily Planet: What factors led to choosing Luggie over Bubbler, The Big Ragu, IJAG, Carrie and some of the others (other than two days' worth of pointless arguments, of course)?

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What faults did you find with Oz as a candidate?

Draft saved Draft deleted