1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NH Official: "That N***** In The Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

It's weird when you can't even spell out certain words, yet just assume everyone knows what you mean.

2. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I had a relative who hates Obama recently tell me he doesn't really want the president to be shot - because "we'd have to have another Martin Luther King Day."

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

So, your relative doesn't think there will be any kind of commemoration of America's first black president otherwise?

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

yep

5. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Don't really know.

I'm not a supporter of President Obama and see no need in the future to have a national holiday for him. Having stated that, I hope he lives a long life.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Hey the world is a better place, the whiny asshole PC crowd finally got this police commissioner to resign!!!

On to the next witch hunt and burning at the stake for the PCers!!!

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Don't laugh this new trend in citizen reporting may save the newspaper industry.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Citizen reporting has been around for at least 10 years. If it hasn't saved the industry by now, it never will.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Yeah but reporting private conversations brings it to new heights.

10. zagoshe

Only thing I would say is this - do you think newspapers will go the route of TMZ and Deadspin and start to go this route of reporting private conversations - ala the Donald Sterling thing?

I just think the newspaper industry is way too high on itself as being above this fray that I'm not sure it will ever go far enough down this road to make a dent

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

In a perfect encapsulization of the mind of the Right-Wing Screech Machine, this thread began with Obama being called a Ni-**er, and has progressed to him being sent to Gitmo or being shot.

12. zagoshe

How does this make him different than pretty much every partisan person on the planet and especially on these threads?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.