1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Wk 10 Thread: Slash can punt/pass/run/receive/be subject of Internet rumors

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Nov 9, 2010.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Rivers in the AFC Championship game two years ago means more than Manning being in the Super Bowl last year?

Where did I say that Rivers had no track record? Oh, that's right. I didn't. I said Manning's was better.

When did I say Rivers wasn't an elite quarterback or that he hadn't been one for a while? Oh, that's right. I didn't. I even said there was a legitimate argument for him being the best in the game.

Any idiot can pick and choose what facts and statistics he would like to use. It takes somebody with a little smarts and intellectual honesty to actually read what the person he is having a discussion with is writing rather than just misrepresent it any way he chooses.

2. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

No human being does what? Oh ... I see what you were trying to do. Next time, get your grammar in order before trying another lame insult.

3. outofplace

You are playing grammar cop and talking about me being lame? Comical.

4. outofplace

So, would anybody actually like to talk about Week 10?

5. secretariat

No, I'd rather you post with your head up your ass for a few more pages.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You are sad and pathetic, and I hope the Bears knock Favre out of the game. That work for ya?

7. outofplace

Rooting for injuries and hurling insults at other posters. So, pretty much you being you.

8. outofplace

Well, you've been doing it since you (re) joined, so perhaps I'll join you at your level someday.

9. secretariat

You just aren't very good at anything, are you?

But I'll play. Which sock puppet am I? You've made your accusations before. Am I Zeke? The Good Doctor? Simon Cowbell? Buckweaver? One of the other dozens who can't stand you? Or someone who's been lurking for four years until a stupid Hall of Fame argument caught his eye?

Or are you just incredibly dumb?

10. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I think the Patriots can rebound from their loss to the Browns and beat the Steelers this week. Anybody have any thoughts on that?

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

My guess is G.

12. secretariat

Trying to pick between the Patriots and Steelers is like asking me to root for cancer over AIDS. How about a tie?

Draft saved Draft deleted