1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RecoveringJournalist, Sep 23, 2014.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Fixed. 8)

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

There's an easy fix I've been saying for years.

Add another week to the season. Second bye comes the week before your Thursday game. Get another 1/18th TV money from everyone. Improve your Thursday product. Promote it as a safety issue. No-brainer.

3. Those guys are trusted sources.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Deion is such a goddamn phony. And Eisen and the rest of the NFL Network boobs enable him so much to that end it's sickening.

Read up on the investigation into Sanders' sham charter school in Dallas, Prime Prep. That will show you what a high-character guy Deion really is.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

and Ray Lewis that paragon of virtue. Must be racism that pushes dirt bag black athletes onto to network sports shows can't ESPN et al limit their pool of experts to thoughtful and intelligent journalists, like Scoop and Stephen A?

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

The incident with Tim McCarver taught me all I needed to know about Sanders. He was just part of this amazing moment. The Braves rally for three runs in the bottom of the ninth to beat the Pirates, 3-2, in Game 7 of the NLCS. What is he worried about? Dumping ice water on a broadcaster who dared to say he didn't like the idea of an athlete playing in both the NFL and MLB at the same time. Not that it was a surprise even then to see that Sanders was a selfish jackass.

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I seem to recall Sanders being involved in a domestic violence matter.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/25/sport/deion-sanders-wife/

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

It seems like you become bullet proof if the NFL network hires you.
    Warren Sapp had some domestic violence issues also

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Darren Sharper thought so.

11. I was (blue font) referring to Carter and Irvin, with regard to Crack and Whores.

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Yeah, we got it. Irvin is the world's foremost expert on those subjects. Deion's area of expertise is being a self-righteous, self-promoting dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted