1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4- The Adam Vinatieri Edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Sep 28, 2020.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think it's one player and two staff for a total of three. At any rate, the number is growing.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Patriots-Chiefs now planned for Monday, per Dianna Russini of ESPN.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

4. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't know if you can ever just call off a week at this point -- it has to be two weeks at a minimum to reset everyone. If you call this week off, then the opponents next week for the Titans, Patriots, Saints, next team to pop a test, get stuck waiting around. Everyone should play as scheduled as they can, if they can and then make a game up when the can along they way. If Jacksonville and Cincinnati don't end up playing, no one will care in the long run.

6. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I have a feeling the playoff dates and Super Bowl date is written in pencil and more weeks will be added to the season, if needed, to get these games in.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

So... will KC Pats count for this week’s fantasy games?

I sorta need to know in the next few hours.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yeah, same. I know it's meaningless in the grand scheme of things, but I'm benching my Chiefs because I don't have any faith they're actually going to play tomorrow and I don't want to get stuck with zeros at those positions.

10. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

And when the owners of those two teams balk at paying players for not playing, I’m sure the players will understand.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I got an email from Yahoo that said unless the NFL treats this as a bye week, it will still count for this week. If they indeed are playing Monday, it should be fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted