1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 4 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What, is everyone hung over today?

Of course, the game I care about doesn't start till 8 p.m.

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Either that, or they're bored by the lineup. Except I'm shocked that the Jets have hung in there with the Colts.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Bears look to move to 4-0. All other games insignificant, except for fantasy purposes, although Buffalo could help out by beating the Vikings.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Disagree, DyePack. The Chargers-Ravens game is somewhat important. Unfortunately, for some reason, CBS isn't giving it the HD treatment. :mad:

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Hey all! My cable seemed to go out, so I'm monitoring games via my live scoring on fanball.com.

If that is not the definition of sad loser, I don't know what is! :D

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

We should all be ashamed.

Anyways, Colts-Jets isn't a rout (yet). Vince Young's first start hasn't been a disaster (yet). Well, at least the Dolphins still look like FRAUDS.

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Kansas City's smacking around S.F. Damon Huard is looking sharp at quarterback, and the defense (gasp!) is dominating for KC. Alex Smith looks scared of Arrowhead.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I knew I would regret having T.O. and all the drama that comes with it. After deciding not to play him this week, he has good yardage.

9. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

10. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Anybody watching the Minnesota-Buffalo game? Is there a reason why the Vikings have just 11 times, with Chester Taylor getting 6 carries? Is he injured?

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Kurt Warner, please pick up the white courtesty phone. Retirement is calling.

12. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

How many people are going to lose in their suicide league when the Colts take out Indy in a few minutes?

I don't like the Jets, but I love a lot of their playcalling.

Draft saved Draft deleted