1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL WEEK 3 RUNNING THREAD : It's Bronko Nagurski time

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Sep 18, 2008.

1. joe king

joe king Active Member

OK, wait. If the Cowboys and Giants are in, then the Eagles are, that's two wild cards, no?

So how do the Bears get in if they don't win the North?

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Looks like the dude from the pawn shop from Pulp Fiction if Bruce Willis had merely had his cock cut off rather than slash him to death with a sword. That's what could have happened.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It's got bigger manboobs than Phil Mickelson

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This is why I think you're a genius. can I say that?

5. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Are the Lions down by 3 touchdowns yet?

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Soon . . . soon.

7. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I'll get to see my Chiefs in HD this week, so it will be interesting to see how shitty they are in high definition. I fully expect to see the suck dripping off the end of Tyler Thigpen's nose.

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

You can always hold out hope for Ingle Martin

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Have they signed Mike Elkins yet?

10. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

As long as they don't have Marques Hagans running the read option, it will be an improvement from last week.

11. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Bring back DeBerg

12. pallister

pallister Guest

I didn't say the Eagles are in. I don't trust McNabb to stay healthy all season, and once defenses figure out how to slow down DeSean Jackson, Philly's back to relying on Westbrook way too much. As great as he is, the Eagles need consistent play from their receivers to take pressure off him. Ultimately, I don't think Jackson will make that much of a difference.

I think the last wild-card spot is a tossup between Philly, Chicago, Carolina and New Orleans. They all have strengths and weaknesses. We'll see how the season plays out.

Draft saved Draft deleted