1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Of the Bears, Browns, Bills, 'Skins, Dolphins, Colts, Jags, which is the worst team in the NFL right now?
    I still think Gruden is the first HC to get the Axe.

Best? I'd argue its the Pats, a 2-0 start w/o Brady or Gronk. Fucking Belichick.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's gotta be the Browns. It's always easier to tell which teams will be rotten all year than which teams will excel all year, but the Pats are off to their best possible start except for health issues, and it's better to have those in September than December and January.

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Patriots will lose this week. So will the Broncos. The Bears are bad, but they have a higher floor than the Browns. Cleveland is the worst.

4. Mr. Sunshine

Speaking of the Bears, the one piece of hope is that the newest Bears look good. Freeman and Trevathan look like great signings. Unfortunately, Trevathan needs thumb surgery, which adds to a long list of injuries already. Cutler is out with a sprained thumb, BTW. Don' t think that will change the offense too much because the Bears can't run anyway. They'll be playing from behind and throwing A LOT. To which team will often be a toss-up.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I saw where the Browns this week will, for the fifth consecutive week, have a new QB under center. That has to be a record, no?

6. Mr. Sunshine

Might not even be a record in Cleveland.

7. Wow. You would think.

I think Broncos will lose too. Not sold on the Patriots getting beat by the Texans, but not wouldn't bet against it either.

Draft saved Draft deleted