1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 2 Thread: Tim Couch is married to a Playboy Playmate and you're not

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 13, 2011.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'm shocked to see the Drama queen Rapelisberger get up and walk off. Although it did look like a potentially serious hit.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Definitely could have been bad, but I'm assuming it isn't since they are letting him walk around on the sideline rather than taking him in on a cart.

That said, if the Steelers could convert in short yardage, this game would already be over. First and goal inside the two twice in a half and they have three points to show for those two drives. That ain't gonna cut it. They are just lucky the Seahawks are so bad and they can't take advantage of a defense getting no pressure on the quarterback.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

4. outofplace

zzzzzz....lazy

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

But still a classic.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Yeah, let's puff up our chests about kicking the shit out of a bad team.

7. Herbert Anchovy

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. outofplace

So, in addition to being lazy, you have trouble with reading comprehension. I'm the only Steelers fan who has posted since the start of the game and I was critical of the team for failing to convert in short yardage and that they are lucky the Seahawks aren't good enough to take advantage yet.

Not sure how criticizing the short-yardage offense and the defense counts as "puffing my chest out."

Do better.

9. Herbert Anchovy

"Please work on your reading comprehension."

10. Herbert Anchovy

The Lions look pretty good.

11. outofplace

The "I'm rubber, you're glue" approach? Weak.

12. outofplace

I know there was talk about this game having the ref from Super Bowl XL, but they seem to be doing a pretty solid job so far. I'm curious to see if Seahawks fans would disagree.

I do think they blew it on both hits below Roethlisberger's knees. The one they called, the officials missed a trip by the Steelers' right tackle. On that last second down, they missed one that should have been a penalty on Seattle.

Draft saved Draft deleted