1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 17

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The current Seahawks team is much better than the one that lost to Dallas. Clicking in all phases. I do think the Cowboys are capable of winning the NFC and right now I'd rank them ahead of the Packers. But we all know where the skepticism comes from regarding them.

3. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Oh, Seattle is definitely beatable, but it looks like the NFC will run through Seattle again since the Seahawks hold the tiebreak over the Packers. I would have liked to see the Seahawks play in Lambeau in January.

4. Morris816

Morris816 Member

That is true, but the Cowboys are arguably playing better too. They outplayed the Colts in every aspect of the game yesterday, and a few weeks ago, plenty of people thought the Cowboys were done after they got beaten decisively at home against the Eagles.

5. RecoveringJournalist

Agreed and the Packers are much better than the team that lost to Seattle in the opener. If Seattle has the No. 1 seed, I think the Seahawks are the clear favorite, but as we all know, the NFL playoffs don't usually play out the way people think they will. Although they kind of did last season.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

The Packers are built for faster tracks, so if they had to go to Dallas, I'd like their chances. Especially given that Dallas has struggled at home.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

She just found out her parents were born in Cleveland.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You think posting it as a GIF makes you any less lazy?

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

The Seahawks sure miss Percy Harvin.

10. RecoveringJournalist

So, assuming the Packers, Seahawks and Cowboys win this weekend, Seattle is the No. 1 seed, the Packers are the No. 2 and the Cowboys are No. 3?

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Apparently, his locker room behavior was causing the defense to play badly.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Yes, they will, and they probably already have. Before last night...

20, 19, 19, 24, 17

Draft saved Draft deleted