1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 16 Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mooninite, Dec 20, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Go find a thread I started with a menton of the game scheduled and "Go Steelers." Seriously. Some people here really need to re-examine what a fanboyish post really is. Biased or not (you are entitled to your opinion), at least I will bother to contribute something other than, "Go team, go."

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Hey, if you've got a problem with me, take it to the brawl thread.

3. outofplace

In other words, you have no answer for my response. Thought so. Thanks.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Why don't you start one of your own, tough guy? :)

5. pallister

pallister Guest

We've been through this before, oop. You make a comment, I passive aggressively say nothing in particular in response, which furthers your frustration, and on and on until I get tired of toying with you and I move on.

6. outofplace

So, you still can't refute what I posted. As I thought. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

And Merry Christmas to you!

8. outofplace

And Happy Channukah to you.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

You'd think he'd like a guy who passive-aggressively says nothing in particular in response.

Pallister, you're A-OK in my book. Even if you listen to Pantera and vote Republican. You have an open invitation to my house, as long as you can stomach sipping Mountain Dew, listening to Night Ranger and gazing at portraits of the Clintons. :)

10. pallister

pallister Guest

I owned a Night Ranger cassette or two back in the day, and I grew up in Arkansas, where Mountain Dew is the state beverage and there's a Clinton protrait or two hanging around. Of course the Dew usually was accompanied with Copenhagen or Skoal; But I'm guessing you're not into smokeless tobacco and lip lesions.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

If you don't like oral cancer,
    well then, the hell wit ya

12. outofplace

Well, the criteria to make it to BYH's good side is pretty simple. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Is it just me or does the direction of this thread so far speak volumes about how little interest there is in the game tonight?

Draft saved Draft deleted