1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 15: What's the Morrall to the story?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Dec 9, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed. I don't know if you can point to Barber missing the game as a big reason that the Cowboys lost given how well his replacement played and the fact that Barber would have been playing at well below 100 percent.

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Maybe Jerry Jones show go up to Jack Lambert's face and downplay the pain associated with a toe injury. I guarantee you Jones will leave that meeting with teeth matching Lambert's.

Assclown.

3. outofplace

Nice reference to Lambert's toe.

Wouldn't Jones's entire face just split open after one punch because it is pulled so tight from all the plastic surgery?

4. Simon_Cowbell

This just so reminds ALL of us how out of touch many of the assholes in a glass offices are.

This makes my blood boil.

5. BettorFan

BettorFan New Member

The Fins will not make it. The deciding win will be against the Jets and the Fins will lose.

6. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I think Barber has a few million reasons he'll get over it. And no love for Hostetler Bagels?

7. Simon_Cowbell

Jets finish 9-7.

8. Simon_Cowbell

$100 a month? Is that a misprint?

----------

Retired players to get new Medicare benefit
    Related Content
    http://www.nflplayercare.com
    THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    NEW YORK -- The NFL and its union will pay a combined $100 a month toward the Medicare costs of retired players under a new plan announced Tuesday.

The program begins Jan. 1 for ex-players over 65 who are vested in the league's pension plan. The money will got to the monthly premium of the player's coverage.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Not surprisingly, someone who thinks the NFL is God's gift to pro sports forgets all about the 2008 Tampa Bay Rays.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Lions won all 4 preseason games.

12. outofplace

I wonder what it is that makes the Rays' turnaround so much more impressive. Hmmmm.

Draft saved Draft deleted