1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13: Time to wallow in the Mirer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YGBFKM, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Post of the year worthy stuff right there if I do say so myself.

Very well done.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

I can and I can't believe the NFL didn't switch the Cowboys-Eagles game out of the NBC slot.

Both teams are mediocre -- at best -- but the Cowboys do draw a wide national audience so it wouldn't be ignored.

Just hoping for a win here and a Redskins win over the Giants to really make the NFC East interesting down the stretch.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

The Eagles are about 3,000 miles from mediocre. The Cowboys should win that game easily, which means they'll be down 10 in the fourth quarter before getting their shit together.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

We'll see a girl play in the NFL and we'll see Roger Goodell admit football causes brain damage before we see the Cowboys pulled from a prime-time game.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

I was trying to be nice about the Eagles. Something I rarely am to that team/city.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

I agree, I was just saying there are better games for that slot. As a Cowboys fan, it's tough enough for me to watch them, let alone millions of others.

7. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

You say that, but you would be blowing the roof off if they actually do pull a Cowboys game from prime-time.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

Ummm no, I wouldn't actually. I would like to see EVERY Cowboys game. However, that doesn't mean everyone else should have to suffer along with me.

9. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I suppose they could have picked Panthers at Chiefs or Browns at Raiders. None of those teams have played Sunday night yet.

Can't do Steelers-Ravens because you just had them two weeks ago. Can't do Patriots-Dolphins, because you just had Patriots on NBC in Thanksgiving. Can't do Vikings-Packers because you just DID the Packers last week.

So choices are somewhat limited.

10. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Yes, he did light my firer as well.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

TB at Denver?

12. Tommy_Dreamer

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted