1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 13: Time to wallow in the Mirer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YGBFKM, Nov 26, 2012.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

No one's watching tonight's game, so might as well start talking about the next week.

Finally, a good Thursday game to kick off the week: Saints at Falcons, although it wouldn't surprise me if New Orleans let down and got blown out. Then again, it's Atlanta, so I guess the spread won't be more than 3 either way.

Sunday's best
    Seattle at Chicago: The Seahawks corners will still be around, so this will be a tough matchup for a Bears offense that is down a couple linemen and likely Matt Forte. On the flip side, Seattle has struggled on the road.

Indianapolis at Detroit: Bet the over.

Minnesota at Green Bay: If Matthews is out again, this one might be close, but I expect Rodgers and the offense to rebound from their pathetic performance against the Giants.

Pittsburgh at Baltimore: if Ben plays, the Ravens will play well; if he doesn't, they'll play down to the competition.

Monday:
    N.Y. Giants at Washington: RG3 makes his prime-time debut coming off back-to-back 4-TD games, while the Giants are coming off a domination of the Packers and seem to have rediscovered their swagger. Something's got to give.

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Buccaneers at Donkeys is sneaky interesting. Broncos offense kinda shaky/not on all cylinders the past month or so, and the defense has some leaky holes against the run. Broncos then with a quick turnaround going to Oakland four days later.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Come on, this has got to be the Marino Thread, just has to be. Just because he never won a ring, no respect, ever.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You haven't been paying attention to my overall theme.

5. Petrie

Petrie Guest

I think he has. He's just judging QB quality by ring quantity, an oft-enjoyed pastime in these parts. :D

6. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Also, this guy says hi:

[​IMG]

7. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Close. Falcons by 3.5. The total is 56.5.

Total for Detroit-Indy is 51.

Two-team teaser on the overs, anyone?

8. JackReacher

You buy the tickets, I'll buy the parking pass and the beer. Deal?

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You haven't reached "Get One Free" on your wedding-day limo punch card?

10. JackReacher

Well, that was just beautiful. Amazing.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Why would you want to go to FedEx to watch anything?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. JackReacher

Generally, I wouldn't. But I do make exceptions. I'll go when the tickets are free. I'd also go to Monday's game if the price wasn't outrageous.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted