1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 11 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rosie, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Larry Johnson doesn't seem to be missing anyone at the moment in KC. Although I thought the loss of Tony Richardson would hurt him more.

And Steve Hutchinson is making Chester Taylor a star in Minnesota. Alexander weeps!

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Funny.

Go fuck yourself, newb.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I see somebody's a troll in the making. Aligns himself with Poin/Hondo/et al on the Muslim issue and Pube on the NFL. Yep, really intelligent ideas there.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Oh, so BYH is my God now. . . You, sir, are a fucking troll, and like Hondo, you can go fuck yourself.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Just don't pray to me at the airport.

And Alexander, you fired the first shot. Very Hondo-esque of you to push people and then wonder why everyone pushes back.

What's worse: Having 20,000-odd posts or jumping on to a board as a newbie and making fun of those with 20,000-odd posts? If it's so pathetic, why post at all?

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

alexander

nobody puts sportschick in a corner.

back off, bro.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

This one found me at just the right time, and I was literally laughing out loud at my desk. I might not always agree with you BYH, but extraordinarily well - played. Talent outshines amiability every time in my book.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Can the Blair Witch?

Draft saved Draft deleted