1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 10: Bobby Douglass begat Jim Zorn

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YGBFKM, Nov 5, 2012.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I want the Broncos to crush the Panthers and I REALLY want the Bears to beat the Texans. Otherwise, I don't care what happens this weekend.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I want the Bears to be the second NFC North team to expose the Texans for the fraud that they are.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Houston-Chicago is a Sunday night or Monday night game, right? Have the flex options started yet?

4. I think the Steelers-Chiefs game is the Monday night game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Bears-Texans is Sunday night. Two 7-1 teams. That game's not getting trumped.

6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Talk about a mismatch.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I guarantee you the Steelers will play like shit for at least two quarters. Possibly three. No chance they lose, but this is the kind of game in which Pittsburgh tends to play down.

8. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Yeah but the Chiefs are terrible.

9. This .... See 2009 Steelers-Chiefs game.

Followed up with a standard Monday Night hangover as they host the Ravens Sunday night.

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Nice. Monday is a Govt holiday, so I'll actually be able to watch more than one quarter of this game. Sweet.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Yeah, that is a great Sunday night game, maybe the best so far this season.

I think the Bears win by at least 10.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I don't know. The offense has to figure out a way to move the ball without Marshall. The Packers took him away and rendered Cutler and the rest of the unit ineffective. I would LOVE to see Forte get 20-plus carries. Against better teams, Chicago cannot rely on Cutler dropping back and throwing to Marshall. There needs to be some balance, and receivers (including tight ends) not named Marshall need to step up.

Draft saved Draft deleted