1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Schedule Release - LIVE on ESPN2 RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I forgot there are a bunch of people who like to watch shitty Cleveland teams out there.

My bad.

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Sorry dude, I had engraved invitations and everything. Couldn't change it. I'm sure you'll make it up to me after the Twinkies win another Central division.

And BYH stayed home just because he has no life right?

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yes.

I mean, fuck you guys.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

But Detroit gets their Thanksgiving game. That's like getting an prime time game.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

BYH will only attend those games either played at Shea Stadium or featuring Night Ranger as the halftime entertainment.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If I was a fan of the Ravens, Bengals or the Browns, the schedule just given to Pittsburgh would make me puke.

I also LOVE the Patriot schedule.

7. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Except not really because nothing else good is on. At least if they played on Monday night I could switch the damn channel to House or something.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Seriously, Tampa doesn't get PT game? I get the rest of the suckasses there, but the Bucs were one win away from making the playoffs last year.

Of course, they have Bryon Leftwich as their starting QB so...yeah maybe I do get that.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I can't wait to see Jay Cutler cry in front of millions when the Steelers give him a Week 2 whoopin'.

Or perhaps his mother will feed him chicken postgame ... whatever works.

10. 93Devil

Shit, Arizona would go five years at a stretch without playing in primetime.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

And they deserved that. The Buccaneers have been one of the better teams in the NFL for more than a decade. At the least, even if this is shaping up as a 4-12 rebuilding season, they deserve a token Monday night game.

12. 93Devil

Pittsburgh's schedule is ridiculously easy. It's so easy, that I fear they will just expect to show up this season and be in the playoffs.

They play Tennessee in week one at home at night following a Super Bowl win. That is a perfect time to play them. They might not play a tough road game until week 12. They catch San Diego, Minnesota and Green bay at home, and their only other tough road game, Miami, is in the season's last week when everything could be decided.

Of course the NFL season changes dramatically from week to week, but shit, this is a home cooked schedule for a defending champion.

Draft saved Draft deleted