1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Draft feature on USC OT Matt Kalil, anyone?

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Mar 10, 2012.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

If anyone out there is looking for a feature on University of Southern California left tackle Matt Kalil, a likely top-five pick in this April's NFL Draft, let me know. His family lives in Corona - practically next door to where I live - and USC's only about 30 miles away.

E-mail me if you're interested and want a copy of my resume, along with clips, at: bobi78@juno.com
    I have written a few stories on the NFL, including Super Bowl Media Day in 2008 before the first Patriots-Giants game. I have nine years experience, including six as a full-time reporter at three daily newspapers (all approx. 10K-12K circ.).
    I've worked as a stringer for The Orange County Register, The Associated Press, Newsday, NHL.com, Junior Baseball Magazine, Running Times Magazine and The Los Angeles-Times owned The Daily Pilot in Costa Mesa, Calif., as well as AOL Patch.com sites.

Bruce Bourquin

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump - Anyone? Draft's coming soon, Kalil's planning on going to New York City next weekend for the Draft. Exciting stuff...no one?

Draft saved Draft deleted