1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFC playoff poll

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jan 2, 2007.

?

Who wins the NFC?

1. Chicago

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  2. New Orleans

37 vote(s)
    52.9%
  3. Philly

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  4. Seattle

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  5. Dallas

4 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. Giants

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

No. The Bengals faltered. The Steelers just stunk this year. Get the two straight.

And, please, save the Our Division Is Better gambit for usenet or fanboy boards.

2. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

You can't be serious Bledsoe would have lead this team to a top 10 pick in the next NFL draft had he stayed the starter. Bledsoe had his day in the sun now it is time to be a backup or go home and cry.

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I'll say this about Bledsoe. Bledsoe is just as good a passer as Romo. The X factor is Romo's mobility.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Correct. I also think that Romo's creativity, while it also gets him into trouble, far outweighs anything else Bledsoe could bring to the table.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bledsoe is like Vinny Testaverde: He'll have a gun at 70.

But Bledsoe is the least mobile QB in memory. too bad. He strikes me as a guy whose had some pretty shitty luck and deserves to win a Super Bowl before he trots off.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

He was on the first Pats' championship team.

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Cowboys may have no shot.

But, choosing between those two QBs, Bledsoe is definitely the better option.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm sure he found that title season as enjoyable as getting his innards ripped out by Jigsaw.

Great shot from the Super Bowl after Vinatieri's FG goes thru the uprights (I think): Brady is pounding Bledsoe on the shoulder and Bledsoe is like a rag doll...not responding at all, just limply letting Brady pound him back and forth.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Absolutely not.

Explain how going back to the QB who had you stumbling towards 7-9 is a good way to win FOUR playoff games.

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Like he had with Reggie White in the Superdome five years earlier.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Because this guy Romo, right now, is like Shaun King.... only with no hands. The Cowboys would have been 4-12 with the Romo of the last month at QB.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah, but they'd go 2-14 with Drew getting murdered behind that line.

I agree Romo is in some bad shape. But he is, by far, their best hope.

Draft saved Draft deleted