1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Next question" for Drew Rosenhaus ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wicked, Sep 5, 2012.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Looks like it'll be coming from the NFLPA.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--prominent-nfl-agent-drew-rosenhaus-scrutinized-for-relationship-with-former-financial-adviser-.html

(If this is a d_b, please delete. Didn't see anything.)

2. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

That's about as humble or humbled as TO has ever sounded.

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I am so sick of this shit. If it's a D_B, you can count on someone calling you on it whether you put that shit in your post or not. Moreover, no one cares, really. And the moderators will delete or lock the thread if they see fit, regardless of your permission.

wicked, I don't mean to sound as though I'm going off on you. It's a board epidemic; everyone, stop apologizing for posting new threads. The worst that can happen is it gets deleted, and usually it gets merged if it is a D_B. [/arbitrary rant]

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

"The curious effort of Yahoo! Sports to throw mud at agent Drew Rosenhaus finally has resulted in a ball of wet dirt that may stick."

A comical lead from Florio who has a history of throwing mud against the wall.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Outstanding work. You are truly one of the most versatile members of sj community/ cross thread

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Geez, the guy was only trying to be nice and apologize ahead of time. What's it to you? Lighten up, Francis.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I cannot for the life of me understand why NFL agents don't catch more heat when 50%+ of their clients go BK within five years.

What's their point if they can't protect their clients' future?

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

doesn't a lot have to do with spending more than they make, even if they make a lot. it's too bad for TO but someone who was arrogant he sounds a bit like a little kid. yeah you have to rely on your agent or financial investor but is it too difficult to take enough money and put in a low-risk mutual fund, ira or jumbo cd. basically agents are there to negotiate the best contract and get endorsements. huge shocker Rosenhaus and others are shady weasals.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Uh, settle down Beavis... :D

Draft saved Draft deleted