1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NewsRadio

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Root has been in Dodgeball and done some Pixar work, and TV stuff (Was Richard Clark in that controversial 9/11 TV movie, West Wing, King of the Hill, etc.)

2. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

What a great show. Hartman's character was great. (The removal of the vending machine and all its WWII-era sandwiches was a classic bit.) The show could never be as good after his death.

On the Stephen Root front:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0740535/

On the Maura Tierney front:
    Sign me up

On the Lauren Graham front:
    Sign me up ("F-me, Santa! F-me, Santa!")

On the Dave Foley front:
    Kids in the Hall and NewsRadio are two great pieces of comedy to have your name attached to.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Root as Jimmie James reminds me exactly of our station owner.

4. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

So help me god, I had a dream about Maura Tierney last night -- we were covering a hockey tournament ... in Chile.

I still love when she was undercover at Lucky Burger (and blows off her assignment because she wants to be named Employee of the Month).

Dave Foley (and all but one of the KITH) lived in our 'hood for years. (Bruce McCulloch used to belong to the Y.) Haven't seen any but lately.

YHS, etc

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Had a feeling you'd enjoy that

Draft saved Draft deleted