1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Newly single Sara Evans drops out of "Dancing With The Stars"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Oct 14, 2006.

1. busdriver

busdriver Member

don't look for it on a daily bases. one time does not account for a life time.
    So back off.
    you know if you had the chance you would do it to,
    however I don't look when I am with someone, unlike other people.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Hey, Zeke, did you lose a bet with the Twins going down? You were conspicuously absent from the baseball threads for a while. Cant say I didn't get a little enjoyment of the A's sweep, but the baseball threads turned to shit with Pube posting incessantly. Made them impossible to read.

3. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

fair enough.....like I said, it's all up to the individual.....but women are just as likely as men to "look".

4. busdriver

busdriver Member

yes I will agree, but I still would like find that man that will say I won't look, and really doesn't. I never have and I never will
    as long as I am happy. and can trust him.
    even if he would be across the country. it is a faithfull thing.

5. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

No offense, busdriver, but if you're looking for someone who won't look, you're going to be looking a long time.

People look -- everybody looks. It's when you try to suppress that looking, try to hide it/stop it to please someone else, that you get into problems.

Better to look, and be honest about it, than to falsely claim, "Oh, I don't look because I'm happy with someone." You can still be happy with someone, and look. IMO, anyway.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

i NEVER look in the presence of my wife. that's just disrespectful.

out with the guys? sure.

7. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Well, sure. There's a time and place. But I don't think looking, in general, is disrespectful or a sign of unhappiness. I think it's human nature, and to deny that is being dishonest with yourself.

I think to take that automatically as a threat -- when it's a normal, natural thing for a person to do -- is often a sign of insecurity, not infidelity.

8. busdriver

busdriver Member

May you right Buck. Maybe that is what it is but when I say that is what I want, I mean that I don't want to hear all about how hot this woman was, Because to me that is like saying I really want to be with her and not you, sorry but I want my cake and eat it to.
    That is just wrong. And when you lie about something that you g/f or b/f has done for you just to impress that person it is wrong. and then to top it all off you tell your g/f/ or b/f that you lied to that person about it, so you can take the credit for it. I feel that, that in its self is being unfaithfull. and trying to tell the person you are tying to impress you are available. It is wrong. And yes this is very important to me because I will tell everyone what my b/f does for me and be proud of it.However this does not mean that I am pissed at all men. But I will say for myself I do not look and say he is hot when I am happy. he is nice looking but that is about all. I am not saying that you can't look but there is a time and place for it. and if you are with your buddies and feel you have to say you would hit it just means to me that you would think about cheating.
    but that is just my opinion

9. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Can someone please translate this for me?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No he wouldn't.Someone else wrote it...

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

[​IMG]

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

That may be one of the truest posts I've ever seen on this board. Women of the world, take note. Your man's not cheating on you because he's tired of what he gets from you. It's that he simply wants it from someone else, too. As many someone elses as possible. And the only thing that keeps him from succeeding, most of the time, is that it's illegal, in most places, to simple grab a women, say wanna fuck? and go to it right there on the floor. Oh, and most men just don't have the spare money it would take to keep up a harem.

Draft saved Draft deleted