1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New jerseys for the NHL (and New Jersey)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by alanpagerules, Jan 22, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Aren't these like the jerseys the junior national teams have worn the last two times out?

If so, they just look tighter.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I think the model they rolled out yesterday is a little different. Based on what I've been reading the NHLPA told Reebok to go back to the drawing board when they saw the first version, which is what the juniors were wearing.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No, you won't. Because the Penguins aren't going anywhere.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yeah, the juniors were the guinea pigs the first couple of times around.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

The Leafs are supposed to unveil a new logo tomorrow...no radical departure, just a slightly different version of the existing Leaf. Rumor is that the tweaking will be a modernization rather than an effort at going retro. Also rumored that Dallas and Boston might make some uni changes.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Leafs are always screwing around with their jerseys because Lord knows, those pirates at MLSE need the extra money.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

If JDV could have played in a sweater with 9 percent less drag, he could have been a world-class athlete in FIVE sports...whatever.

9. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Of course, it would've taken windbag 25,000 words to say what you said in 25.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Excuse my dumbness but who's JDV?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Please, JR.

Like you don't know.

Whatever.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Oh, forgot about HIM Now, that's funny. And he would have been playing tomorrow, centring a line between Shanahan and Jagr. :)

I kinda miss the dude. He was the best thingo to happen around here since Bandwagon Boy, my all time favorite poster.

Draft saved Draft deleted