1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New JDV vids - My modified competition package M3!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New JDV vids - Big Love & Real World Reunited (Las Vegas)

Then, there's the family homestead in Portugal.
    http://www.thealgarve.net/location/vilareal.htm

Nice crib.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Re: New JDV vids - Big Love & Real World Reunited (Las Vegas)

It appears this thread has been bumped to the head of the line.

And the crowd lets out a simultaneous :'(

3. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Yeah right! I my experience yeah they do & rightfully so (Trump, Ellison, Romney, Arnold, Buffet, Gates, Drew Rosenhouse (sp?), Rush, etc., etc., etc.). Last week I was hanging with a Silicon Valley Exec worth over $150M and that is all he could do & good for him. Looking forward to hanging with him some more & doing some deals together.

Note: Most people that earn (i.e. not inherit or win the lottery) that kind of money are a certain way (see JDV - actually I am pretty mellow for where I am at - but then I don't have close to $150M either - lol). It takes a very confidant type A a@@ kicking dude to make that kind of jack & build/lead companies. They all brag about it & constantly talk about their toys, companies, property, trips, etc.

The easiest way I can sum things up is that 1.) Your way wrong 2.) That is a very tired cheap line of losers ("in my experience if you say ____, or enjoy_____ then it's not true - lol oh please. You don't have that experience which is why you don't know.)

Anyway, let's get back to talking about vids as opposed to the usual talk/attacks on me.

I am just a dude doing my thing & loving life & I have more than enough $ to pay for it.

Thank you,

JDV

4. markvid

markvid Guest

John, I did not have time to post this last week:
    You will not be telling people to stay off your threads like you did with Hank_Scorpio

#1 - it's not YOUR thread
    #2 - you will not be restricting participation on this board.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's been my experience who brag about their "skillz" usually have some other insecurity issues as well.

6. John D. Villarreal

Nice FB!

Although, we spell our name Villarreal as opposed to Villareal & I think we are from Spain (on the Spanish side) with a lot of Mexican Indian (Tarahumara of the Aztec nation) on the Indian side of my dad's side. My mom is Anglo (lots of German + Dutch, English, Irish, Russian?).

Cool town though.

Side note: Portuguese women rock! Some of the hottest in the world - many great memories!

John

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

>..........and in the pink corner,.........weighing in at a pudgy, steroid-induced 287 pounds........it's JDV

>..........and in the blue corner, .........weighing in at a moddy-like 185 pounds.....the man, the myth, the legend.......markvid

>........."QUOTE--MILLS LANE"...."Now, one of you two will fight to the death......JDV........Nice knowing you, you money-bragging, prostitute hiring little cockgobbler........".........NOW, LET'S GET IT ON.

8. Chef

Chef Active Member

FIXED.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

I'm in at 5'7", 158
    :)

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

5'7

??????

Loopy.......is that you? (Outing purely coincidental)

11. John D. Villarreal

Hey MV,

Aren't those the same point?

Anyway, sure that is fine & I must have been misunderstood as I have no power to get people off of my threads anyway.

My point was in keeping with the new friendlier atmosphere and Webby + Mods 1's repeated posts to the board regarding my threads - if you don't like them just stay off my threads it really is that easy.

Thus, when HS comes on and bemoans the thread & my vids but "never watches" or "reads my posts/threads" it's obvious that he is a.) lying or b.) trying to sabotage the thread/board or c.) both. This of course is one example of the "Cyber Terrorism" that has been practiced by some here on me.

The whole thing is dumb & really I don't care who posts, but it is strange that there seems to be this organized schizophrenia by some as to either "jack my threads" or "ignore my threads" & seemingly those that ignore my threads now want to vigorously defend their rights to post on them even though I could no nothing & have done nothing to stop them?

If anyone can figure that one out please tell me.

Anyway, it's all good, duly noted.

Post away HS, but it would help if you uh watched the vids & read my posts - lol.

My only hope is that everyone can post happily, grow up & stop complaining/jacking threads, setting up fake ID's, etc. and live in peace to find their own interesting threads on SJ.

JDV

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I felt that one kinda spoke for itself, but yeah Chef, there's that too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.