1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New game: 1 movie, 3 photos, 60 seconds

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Apr 21, 2011.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Oh ... for some reason, when time ran out, it said "You can't handle the truth!" so I assumed it was saying that the answer was "A Few Good Men." The bowtie should have given that one away. The Alamo threw me.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The basement of the Alamo! It's where the psychic told him his bike was being held!

3. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I only remember three things from that movie — The breakfast maker, "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." and ....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Yeah. Same here. I only went through about four of them, though, got one right.

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

47 out of 50 first time through ... then I got Shawhank and now I'm stumped on last two.

1. Old man sleeping, motorcycle, young kid in bow tie .... (EDIT: Got this one, finally)

2. Burning tire, couple making out, clock tower ... (EDIT: And this one ... I'm an idiot)

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

46 out of 50...

... didn't get "Pee Wee," so that's 47, and "Gohstbusters" (48). Just took a stab on the sleeping guy, skyscrapers and spinning top, and got lucky (haven't seen the flick yet). So that's 49.

Still stumped on this one.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

45/50 - finally figured out Shawshank, (figured it was Papillon) the guy sleeping (Sleepers? No. While you were sleeping? No, Clockwork Orange? No) The guy, the motor cycle and the young kid? No clue. The sword, the headless dummy and lightning? Nothing. And I thought the one with the bald chick was Phantom of the Opera or Hunchback of Notre Dame - nope.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

35 out of 50. Blah, blah, blah

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

The Ghostbusters one (firemen, sheet with ghost eyeholes, marshmallows) made me laugh out loud.

10. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

I'm feeling pretty good that I got the old guy, guy on a bike, and kid in a bowtie within seconds.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Finally figured out the guy with the alarm clock. Clever.

Still no clue on old guy, bike and kid in bowtie, headless torso/lightning, and Notre Dame/bald chick/mask.

Update: Okay - got the old guy - maybe even more clever than the guy with the alarm clock.

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

After not getting most of them, including old guy, guy on a bike, and kid with a bowtie, I threw in the towel and will try again another time. It kinda sucks they don't give what the answers are so you can try seeing the logic.

Draft saved Draft deleted