1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New evening daily in Nova Scotia

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Double J, Oct 17, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Being called bitter and clueless by the gal who flashes her shit, brags about her chronic alcoholism and then flames her former employer on the world's most-read message board for sportswriters. Can I get an irony ruling on this?

Dumbass.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Well, this took an unexpected turn....

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yeah, that happened pretty fast.

Who's going to get stabbed with a trident?

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Huh-huh. They said tits. Huh-huh.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

You might want to find a safe house, because you're probably wanted for murder.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Ah yes, I forgot. I care what you think. And way to turn another potentially interesting thread into another display of your assholishness as you rail against all that is me. Kindly remove your panties from your sphincter and try to enjoy your time on earth. Jerk.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

What an unmitigated idiot.

I don't give a shit about you. I just thought the line at IJAG was tasteless. But we'd expect nothing more out of you. Fool. Aren't you due for another sabbatical from here? On second thought, stick around. It's much easier to point out the biggest fool this board's ever seen when you're actually posting.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

where were we... ahh yes, Flash talking about panties....

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

A bit of hyperbole there, BYH. Pube comes to mind. As do COCKDIAN, pho-real and idiotsnetwork to name a few.

10. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

Kids, kids, kids! The new evening daily in Nova Scotia, remember? Do you find it strange it would go evenings? We switched from a PM to an AM in April on the theory that evening news was old as it landed on the step. Any thoughts?

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Huntsie, the linked story said they decided to go in the evenings after being told by the majority of their rural target audience that they would prefer that. They don't have time to read the paper in the mornings.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

People in rural Nova Scotia can read?

Draft saved Draft deleted