1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New cell hope or just make fun of my epic phone of fail

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Outstanding. :D

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I actually wanted to post photos of the two Derrick Morris' but a quick google search wasn't fruitful. And I was too lazy to go to a Saved By The Bell site and find out those actors' real names.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

[​IMG]

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think part of your problem is t-mobile. Go with Verizon. I've never been happier. I had AT&T before and well, the stories others have told on this site are true. They blow.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Nope. It was Derrick. James was busy pretending to be the Harvard representative.

Fuck Stansbury.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

How's your wristshot, hb? Ring it off the crossbar.

7. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

Ding, ding, ding. This is the right answer.
    HB, what do you use the most for your phone? Music? The Web? Just calling and texting?

Each phone (for Verizon at least) has their plusses and minuses. I can help ya out, but I need to know what you use it for. And again, to echo spup, get Verizon. The best service in America.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I would so be on Verizon if I weren't on a family plan. The guy who's in charge of the family plan is about as anti-Verizon Wireless as it gets. Bah.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

We like to think of Harvard as the Stansbury of the east.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Ms. Belling-port-ham can suck on my pipe and fake beard. Jessica Spano is coming to Harvard.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I use my cell as my all-purpose phone; family, friends and work, along with texting.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The envy is a good phone if you text. Doc and I both have the LG Chocolate (the new version) and it's not bad for texting, plus, it's an Mp3 player and shortly after the iPhone came out, I compared ratings and they were rated the same by users.

I think the chocolate is also a little cheaper.

Draft saved Draft deleted