1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Never nudes rejoice! The Bluth family is coming back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice with Anne Archer, and never once touched my per diem. I'd go to craft service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup, baby, I got a stew going.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Huge upset: Mae Whitman is my favorite Arrested Development cast member now. Her work on Parenthood is phenomenal.

Anyway ...

Army had a half day.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Someone earlier suggested Better Off Ted. Made it through 1.5 episodes. Good lord, that was horrendously unfunny.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Did not realize she was Ann. I always wondered how she was able to consistently pull off the dull and lifeless look on Parenthood. Now I know.

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

You've met her and met her.

7. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

We're exactly one month away from the return of "Arrested Development."

And here's your first (that I know of) sneak peek:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/25/arrested-development-buster-lucille/

8. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I think Ann's parents are having the party on Bethlehem time, so it should be done pretty early.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Who's Edna W.?

10. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

That's not a Vol-VO

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I've been rewatching in advance of the new episodes and I've decided Season 3 gets a bad rap. The Cabin and Andy Griffith stuff, Godzilla, the end of The Ocean Walker and the warden's screenplay are all gold.

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I've been rewatching and Season 2 remains my favorite, but it's illuminating to notice all this small-level foreshadowing in Season 1 to things that happen in Season 2. Season 3 clearly wasn't as planned, but it's a joke a minute.

Draft saved Draft deleted