1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Never nudes rejoice! The Bluth family is coming back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, Oct 2, 2011.

1. wedgewood

wedgewood Member

Ah crap. I quit Netflix a few months back. Looks like I'll be signing up again.

2. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Aren't they available on DVD?

3. John

John Well-Known Member

Her?

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

It's as Ann as the nose on Plain's face.

5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

6. John

John Well-Known Member

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

True story: When I saw the episode with the four pics of Buster with the sheep or whatever it was, I thought of you.

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I know this is a bit of a weird thread to bring back for this but I've been delving back into Arrested Development for the first time since I watched the series through on DVD and, my god, it's like an entirely different show.

I'm in Season 3 right now and watching the whole "Mr. F" side plot that I absolutely HATED the first time I watched and, man, I can not stop laughing now that I know what MRF means.

And some of these callbacks are just flooring me. The random blue handprints around the house in Season 2 were hilarious, the constant "Her?" questions and, of course, everything with Jason Bateman is just spot on.

How did this show not catch fire when it was on TV? Man, what a shame.

9. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

The majority of the American public is stupid and would rather watch Two and a Half Men.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I suppose that's true. Though, to be fair, it's definitely a show that plays better on DVD, where you can watch a bunch of episodes in a row and the jokes stay fresh in your mind.

11. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

So I've started to re-watch the series in preparation for the new season in May, and I plowed through the first two seasons in roughly a week.

Wife: Hey, get dressed and we'll go out and do something. Movie, maybe dinner. Something. ANYTHING.
    Me: Nah. Still watching Arrested Development.
    Wife: I hate you.

It's so hard to pinpoint my favorite character, but George Michael might be it. And my goodness, I forgot just how hot Lindsay Bluth was.

I'll be stunned if I don't finish the series by the end of the week. It's definitely moved into my ever-changing Top 5 TV shows list. [/crossthread]

Draft saved Draft deleted