1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Netflix down....who here is missing flicks?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Aug 14, 2008.

1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Just got "There Will be Blood" yesterday, only one day late.

2. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

They appear to be back up. This message was just updated on my sign in page:

Our Shipping Centers Are Mailing DVDs
    Delayed DVD Shipments Are Being Sent Today (Friday)
    Click here to learn more
    We’re happy to report that all of our shipping centers are resuming normal operations (after 3 days of issues). If you should have been shipped a disc Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, it will ship today (Friday).

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. To all of you whose shipments have been delayed, we’ll be automatically applying a 15% credit to your next billing statement. Or, if you are new to Netflix and your first shipments have been delayed, we recognize that this is not a good way to begin your Netflix membership and we’ll automatically extend your free trial by a week.

Again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for your understanding.

The Netflix Team

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Got my discs in the mail today though my queue says they're still scheduled to be shipped.

Looks like it's back and up and running. I'm just glad I've got something to watch this weekend. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for the Wire!

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Received my 15% apology via e-mail, overnight. Good for them.

Draft saved Draft deleted