1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

need Madden 07 help

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by jay_christley, Nov 25, 2006.

1. jay_christley

jay_christley Member

'cause I know there are plenty of gamers on this board ...

When I roll out my QB, because the wide receiver options are up, the QB won't break into a run no matter how much open space there is. He'll stutter there, moving very slowly toward the line. Once he breaks the line of scrimmage, he'll run. But more often than not, this problem leaves him open for a sack.
    In past editions, you could toggle the WR options on and off to tuck the ball and run.
    I can't find that on the Madden 2007 game.
    Anybody know how to tuck the ball and run with the QB?

thanks

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

There isn't an "x" receiver, so press the x button to scramble. But that's only if you're playing on a PS2.

3. jay_christley

jay_christley Member

Thanks.
    But I'm working off an XBox.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Stop playing with Drew Bledsoe.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Can't really help you. I have an Xbox, but I haven't got Madden since the '05 version. And I don't play that that much.

6. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Because nobody else seems to have the answer ... not that I'm likely to be much help ...

Back when I played all the time, you used to be able to hit a button to disable the passing options and break into a sprint. You could then hit the same button to call the passing options back up.

7. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

A-button (green) in this year's version. New feature kind of like running with the QB in the college game. Much easier than in past years.

8. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

oh, what the hell...

VIVA LA VIRTUAL VICKBALL!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted