1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need a little advice from somebody who follows Hawaii

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HejiraHenry, Dec 7, 2007.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Trying to put together capsules on the Heisman Trophy finalists, using stuff I've saved for the past week.

Orlando did, among other things, Best Game, Worst Game and Best Play caps on all the leading contenders ... but their list of the top 5 changed (dropping Dixon) when the finalists were announced. Brennan wasn't in the earlier stuff.

So I have their choice for worst game and it seems evident that the season finale with Washington is a good choice for best game. So ... best play? Any thoughts from anyone?

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

What about the comeback against SJ State?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

If his worst game is anything other than at Idaho, it is full of fail.

As for best play, I follow Hawaii, but I've only seen parts of three games because of the ungodly hour that they're generally on.

I vote for the record-setting touchdown pass as well.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

That was Orlando's pick, yes.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

As it should have been. Man threw 5 interceptions (a career-high IIRC) against the worst team in the WAC, and perhaps the worst in all of I-A.

6. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

I would take Idaho against Minnesota. Every time.

Draft saved Draft deleted