1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 3 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Oregon will score, but I cannot imagine an SEC defense giving up 60. I can see 45-10 or something like that.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I just took tech and 5 tonight.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That's a tough one. I'd probably take the over, though, don't know what it is yet.

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Still not enough.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

It's another weekend of weed-smoking, class-cheating, hostess-fucking, semi-professional football players making profits for their universities in a way they'll only bank on through selling their championship rings and through improved meth sales as "celebrity" dealers!

Go Team!

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

If $180,000 buys you a 2010 Cam Newton, then $115,000 ought to be enough to land Johnny Football's successor.

7. Songbird

Did a 4-teamer. La Tech -7, Troy-Arky State over-67, New England -13 and over 43.5. They'll put up 49 alone.

BTW, Stanford is now 30. One thing to look out for is the whole playing an East nooner while your body's in 9 a.m. mode. It *should* be 49-7 Cardinal but I can see it being 34-14.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

New England Patriots?

9. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

There is no good reason to do that, ever. Sometimes in the NFL you have to, although I realize the league like to give west coast teams 4 pm starts when they travel east. For a college team? No way. Plenty of other people you can play without having to fly 3,000 miles.

10. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Songbird, which games would you take the under on?

11. Songbird

From what list?

12. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

Got a ballgame now at Lubbock. 10-10 with about 8 minutes left. Horned Frogs have rallied from 10-0 deficit in first half.

Ain't Southwest Conference football the best?

Draft saved Draft deleted