1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 14

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 26, 2019.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I had Bama under too. Got screwed when Wyoming gave up a late TD to Air Force. My results are similar to yours on college vs. NFL. But had a great bowl season last year, so there's hope.

2. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

THat 39 points looked good, but then I thought about and wondered why Penn State would give a shit either way so I backed off and went with the over in the Iron Bowl. A rare good adjustment by me today.

3. HappyCurmudgeon

Can't lie, I kind of wanted to see how Minnesota would fare against Ohio State, but I think they would have gotten smashed, so better to see Wisconsin try to close the gap the second time around I guess.

4. HappyCurmudgeon

Tua wouldn't have thrown two pick sixes in one game.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Why they just don't give it to Harris every play inside the five is beyond me.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

See my Rutgers analysis above. This is the Rutgers team that was so money last year. They weren't scoring much, but they weren't giving up a ton either. You knew they were going to lose by about 20 and the lines were always 27 or more.
    This year they're just maddening. You know they're going to lose, but it's hard to predict if it'll be by 20 or by 50 and the lines are all over the place.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Why he doesn't get it 25-30 times a game is beyond me. That guy is an absolute beast.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It's not narrative when its fact.

BadgerBeer, Batman and Spartan Squad like this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

10. Spartan Squad

Auburn apparently only needs to call timeout to ice the game, according to the color analyst for CBS. This guy has been garbage the whole game.

11. Spartan Squad

TOO MANY MEN TO TO LOSE THE GAME!!!! Holy Tebow!

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers for the SEC's hopes of getting a second team in the playoff.
    Even CBS is admitting its beloved Tide is out.

Draft saved Draft deleted