1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Football Week 6: Denarius Moore or less

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Oct 4, 2011.

1. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

It was the start of the 4th quarter. At the start of the 3rd quarter the Ducks were behind, so it's not like it was an insurmountable lead.

3. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Boise was off and running last I heard, before the barrage of Brewers news and other stuff took over the airwaves.

Folks here in San Antonio are stoked about the Red River Rivalry renewal, as both Texas and OU are back in the higher rankings at kickoff.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I miss the days when college football could embrace firearms and alcohol to describe rivalries.

5. Mr. Sluggo

Mr. Sluggo Active Member

Clearly the Badgers are not playing, so f*ck everyone.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'm afraid Fresno State's give a damn is irreparably busted. If Broncos wanted to push this they could break 80.

7. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

Oh hell, I saw this coming last week when I watched Ole Miss put up 38 on the Bulldogs in the late-night special. You know they're waving the white flag when that happens.

8. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Sitting here in the Cotton Bowl after leaving the home at 4 a.m. this morning to get here, I want to kick whoever keeps putting OU-Texas at 11 a.m. right in the nuts. This is awful.

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Have a deep-fried Twinkie. Will get your blood curdling for sure.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

If you had "first play of the game" in the pool for when Musberger breaks out "it's a footrace," you may cash in your winning ticket net.

11. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

On one hand, that sucks. On the other, that's what you get for being at the game instead of me.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Texas' pass defense is really rotten. Allowing a 3rd and 25 conversion? Ugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted