1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA D-I volleyball pairings

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Angola!, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Does anyone have the NCAA Division I volleyball pairings on their AP wire? They aren't showing up here in Texas and the Texas AP is claiming they have never run them before, which is a lie.

Is this a national thing or is Texas fucking it up somehow?

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Now Texas AP is saying they aren't running because AP is cutting back, yet AP is running NCAA Division I soccer pairings right now.

Any help out there?

3. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

All that's on ours is a bunch of previews on the Nebraska volleyball team.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

OK. Thanks. Maybe AP really isn't doing it, though it seems strange considering it is a NCAA Division I sport.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Call AP New York.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Texas AP said they did.

I was just hoping someone on here might know something.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I wouldn't trust the state AP to do jackshit. Call NY. At the very least, they'll know people are looking for the agate.

8. Notepad

Notepad Member

Call me crazy, but might they be on the NCAA homepage?

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm sure they are, but I don't want to spend an hour coding them. I also don't want to have to be updating them each night by myself.

I was kind of hoping the AP, you know, that company that we pay money to that provides us with agate, might provide this.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You talk crazy talk...

11. Notepad

Notepad Member

In the time you spent waiting, I was just saying you could have been cranking these out. You know, typing them into your system yourself.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

We got upset in the league semis and didn't make it. That's about the best I gots for you right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted