1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA 14 PS3 Dynasty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Just realized NIU wasn't on my original list. My bad. I'll go with Pitt.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

You can go with NIU if you want. No one has them and I didn't post a list of teams I was interested in when I picked Tulsa. No worries if you want NIU instead.

3. I'm good with Pitt. I played a couple of exhibition games with them last night and liked what I saw.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Invites sent. If you didn't get one, that means you didn't give me your PSN name through message.

And is there someone named talisin (on psn) on here? Am wondering who that is.

If you need the pw for the league it's simply: sj

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Is it too late to change teams? After playing a few games with Duke and Minnesota, I think I like the Gophers better.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

Three joined already.

Don't forget, you can do your recruiting online as well, and there's even a trophy for commenting on an online article. Easy to do. I put up the first article, a welcome to the league.

I'll set up the custom scheduling once I get everyone in the league.

7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I'm all set now! And if you are a trophy guy, there are a bunch that are super easy to get in the game. Like for your create-a-coach, just make his alma mater the same as the squad he's taking over, and you get one right there.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

Yep, now I just used the current coach at Tulsa for my coach. I know one person has put his create-a-coach in the slot already. I don't think it matters, whatever your preference.

And don't forget about your scouting in preseason. You get 1,000 points and it helps a lot because it tells you if a prospect is a "gem" or is turning out to be a "bust."

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Rawbot, what's your PSN Name? I think I sent out five invites, but there's a name on my psn list I don't recognize. Is that you?

10. Rawbot

Rawbot Member

It's angels_for_life. Sorry, haven't been on here or the PS3 in a couple days. I'll get on and get Wyoming going in a jiffy.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

OK, add me to your psn list and I'll send out the invite. Once you join, I'll set up the custom skeds and then advance the week.

12. I think I have my week ready to advance, but I'm not sure — this is my first Online Dynasty.

Draft saved Draft deleted