1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NBA: Will you be watching when? ANSWER:NO!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by footballworld, Jun 11, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm not...

2. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

[/quote]
    The Cavs are a lot better on their home court.
    P.S. Just look at what happened last year with the Heat. The 2-3-2 format really helped them
    [/quote]

Actually, the only times the home team has swept the middle games in the 2-3-2 came in '04 (Pistons) and '06 (Heat), so it's a pretty long shot.

I still think the Spurs should sweep, but I aslo think they'll become so bored one game (and under TV pressure for one more weekend game) that the Cavs will win one.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

75-72?

That's an NBA Finals score?

4. KP

KP Active Member

This Time It Counts! 2003 MLB All-Star Game on FOX

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I have continued my NBA post-season boycott and haven't watched a minute of this uber-shitty Finals. I have also stayed away from any and all articles about the supposed "good guys" that the Spurs are.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm sorry...but I have to ask.

"Lieing"?

7. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

The Spurs are the NBA's version of a WNBA team. John Wooden would tell you have they run perfect offensive sets, place a premium on ball distribution and do all of the little things well and play excellent defense. And he'd be right. They also lack charisma, individual creativity and personality. They also tend to get to the line so much (although last night they certainly didn't) that the game has no flow or rhythm to it.

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

They also have the dirtiest player in the game: Bruce Bowen. And Manu is just horrendous to watch.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

THE NBA. You Know You Want It, Bitch

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I said it before the series started and I'll say it again: One team can't score. The other team won't score. The 2007 NBA Finals.

11. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

That's another thing that bothers me. I think the Spurs could bust 100 each game and blow out the Cavs if they wanted to, but they don't seem to want to do anymore then they have to for each of these games.

12. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

I think I saw last night where of the eight lowest scoring games in a Finals, San Antonio is listed six times.

And we wonder why everyone dreads the Spurs in the Finals.

Thanks again David Stern for the Suns' supensions.

Draft saved Draft deleted